By pressing submit you authorise us to send your details to a finance company who will undertake a credit search
McKenna Motors 48 Burnley Road Accrington BB5 1AF Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Finance Subject to status. Other offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We (McKenna Motors) work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers. *Fees shown are already accounted for within the payments displayed and are also included within the total amount payable. All quotations are subject to status and the rate reflects your own personal circumstances
What we will do with customers’ information
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff and systems in the United Kingdom. Your information may be passed to third parties, where required, to provide the goods/services you have applied for, as well as where there is a legal obligation for us to provide third parties with this information e.g. The FCA or The Police, to prevent, detect, investigate and prosecute fraud and alleged fraud, money laundering and other crimes, and to confirm your identity.
We will use your data to process your application for goods/services provided by Evolution Funding. This processing will include some or all of the below:
Automated decision making
- We use automatic decisions as part of our process, as do some of the finance companies that your application may be sent to.
- This will involve automatically requesting information from CRAs and using this data along with the other data provided to assess your suitability for the goods/services requested.
- To request a manual review of your application please contact us
Passing to Credit Reference Agencies, to generate credit searches.
- We and external lenders on our panel will search your record at credit reference agencies. The record of our search will NOT be seen by other organisations when you apply for credit in the future, unless you take up an offer of credit from a subsidiary or linked company of our finance companies. However, searches made by external lenders on our panel may show depending on the type of search they use.
- If you are an owner, director or partner in a business, we may also check on your business. We will also check on any proposed guarantor, so you must have their permission to disclose their information.
- If you enter into an agreement with us, or one of the external lenders on our panel, information on this agreement will be passed to the CRAs. Information remains on file for 6 years after the account is closed.
- The personal information we have collected from you will be shared with fraud prevention agencies who will use it to prevent fraud and money-laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected, you could be refused certain services, finance or employment. Further details of how your information will be used by us and these fraud prevention agencies, and your data protection rights, can be found by clicking here.
- The Credit Reference Agencies we use are:
- Experian – www.experian.co.uk
- Equifax – www.equifax.co.uk
- Call Credit – www.callcredit.co.uk
- Creditsafe – www.creditsafe.co.uk
- CIFAS checks will be undertaken by finance companies as part of their underwriting
Passing to Finance Companies for them to underwrite your application.
- Your application may be passed to more than one finance company in order for us to obtain the most appropriate and suitable offer to your personal circumstances.
- Suitable lenders are identified by either one or both of:
- Proprietary Credit Scoring and Analysis technology
- Manual underwriters reviewing applications
- To view a full list of our finance partners please click here. Your application may be sent to a selection of lenders on this list, lender selection is based on a large number of criteria including but not limited to; information on credit files, proposal and affordability data, the vehicle the application is made against etc.
After Transaction Processing
- We may conduct after transaction surveys, via an independent third-party survey company. Some of your data may be passed to this company to allow us to improve our products and services
- We use a third-party email marketing company to run marketing campaigns. If you consent to us marketing you, and we run a marketing campaign, some of your data may be passed to this provider.
- To handle enquiries and complaints, where it's in our legitimate interests to make sure that complaints are investigated, for example, so that our customers receive a high standard of service and so that we can prevent future complaints.
- To transfer your information to or share it with any organisation your account has been or may be transferred to following a restructure, sale or takeover of Evolution Funding Ltd or any of our trading styles.
- Anonymised data on previous customer transactions is used to improve the products and services we offer, as well as to understand and improve the accuracy of our underwriting.
Who the customers data will be shared with
For a full list of who your data has been shared with please email us we will only be able to provide this data once your transaction has been completed.
We may pass your information to our other Finance Companies (Evolution, Zuto, Anglo Scottish and Car finance 247), authorised dealers and their technology providers, and other selected providers of our products and services for these purposes
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018)